Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Name

Hey y'all! I have decided to change my url to crazyinal.blogspot.com. When I originally chose the girlsgirlsgirls, I intended for that to reflect that I have lots of female children, however, I fear that when I am being googled, this is not what people deduce!! I don't know how I always seem to get myself into these type situations. Please remember when I first signed up at blogger, I thought it would be cool to have adsense, that was until I was advertising Hot Russian Women on my site!! Anyway, I hope that you will continue to visit me at my new, less X-rated name, crazyinal.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

j said...

I love it! Your WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS attitude makes me giggle!!

Take Care.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

You and I can relate so well! I love the new name! I will change it on my blog.

The Southern Mom said...

Ha ha! Yeah, I'm sure you've disappointed people who've searched! I'll change it on my blog, too.