Friday, May 16, 2008

100 Things About me

My girls had to do this at school. They had a hard time and I got to thinking about whether or not I could do a list of 100 things about myself. So, I started and let me tell you, it's harder than it sounds. I have decided to post 10 at a time each week until I get all 100. If anyone wants to play along, please do. This is a good way for us to get to know each other a little better, even though you may not want to know some of the stuff that I have come up with!!! LOL Here goes:


1. I have been a wife to my hubby for 5 years


2. I have been married twice


3. I am a mother to 4 beautiful girls


4. I am an aunt to a 17 month old neice and a 4 day old nephew


5. I am an Auburn fan.......WAR EAGLE!


Ok, so those were gimmes, but check me out next week for some stuff you probably didn't know about me already!

UPDATE: Our little man is named Lucas Christopher. He is doing well and will probably get to go home today....YEAH! My SIL got to come home yesterday. Thank you for all your prayers.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun to get to know you!

And, I'm glad the little one is doing well enough to come home soon. Hope your SIL enjoyed the night of rest at home in her own, comfy bed. She won't be doing much sleeping there anytime in the near future with a newborn in the house, ya know!

Blessings! Dawn

Anonymous said...

I love the 100 things about me idea! I will play along and will post on my blog.
I'll bet I know where you will be when baby is released!!! Congrats Auntie! He is adorable!

Valarie Lea said...

Ok did I miss something??? I thought you were going to post 10 things. I only counted 5. :0)

Don't forget about try-outs this afternoon.

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT idea for a post!

justmylife said...

War Eagle! I was beginning to think I was the only blogger to be an Auburn fan.