Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Countdown to Baby!

Well, shortly after my post yesterday we found out that we will be getting a new addition to our family on Thursday. Our little boy decided that he has waited long enough! My SIL is 36 weeks now so they are thinking that everything will be ok with him. She just keeps losing weight and her BP is sky high (169/100 yesterday)......So at 7:30 on Thursday we will get to meet our new little man. Still no name yet, though I think everybody has put in their two cents about the name! Anyhoo, I will put up some pics as soon as I get them on Thursday! Please pray that everything is well with him when he makes his grand entrance!

I also met two new pals in blogland yesterday that have big families like myself. Jana and Julie both have five children. Go visit them!

6 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I am so glad that he is doing ok and is ready to come out of the cooker. When I first saw this post I jumped back for a minute, I thought yall might be having another one. :)

Crazy in Alabama said...

Not yet....

Brenda said...

That's great news. Yes, we'll be praying for complete peace and a safe delivery!
Glad you're back.
Brenda

Dawn said...

Terrific news! I'll be praying on Thursday morning for a safe delivery for baby and mama! Blessings!

Meg said...

Hello gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and the sweet words about the poem, I can't take credit for it...someone emailed it to me, I just had to share!!!!

j said...

Tomorrow? Getting the baby tomorrow? Oh I can't wait to hear!!!

Jennifer