Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pray for us

Hey, today I am asking that anyone who can, please pray for my family. My sister-in-law is 33 weeks pregnant with her second child....our first little boy....and yesterday they had to put her into the hospital because she has protein in her urine. Basically that means that her kidneys are not working like they are supposed to. This is not our first time to deal with this. My niece is 16 months old and was born at 27 weeks. Same thing, Kylie's bp went sky high and her kidneys stopped working. Ella, my niece, only weighed 1 lb 14 oz and was in the hospital for 3 months in NICU. She is perfect now, by the grace of God. She is the sweetest thing. She only weighs 17 lbs now, but she is walking everywhere her little legs will take her and trying to talk up a storm. But back to our little man....please keep him in your prayers that he will stay inside for a couple more weeks and finish cooking! Please keep Kylie in your prayers as well. She needs to stay calm and keep that bp down and keep that little man inside her for a little while longer.

10 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Oh bless his heart, and hers!! We will pray that he cooks longer. :) Have they given here steriod shots in case he does have to come early?

Dawn said...

We'll be praying that the little boy bun bakes in the oven a little longer! God IS in control!

Crazy in Alabama said...

She got one this morning and last night. She is feeling good today and bp is good.

The Southern Mom said...

She's in our prayers and as well as the rest of the family.

Brenda said...

Yes, I'll be praying.

Thanks for thinking of me and the It's All Good candles. I'll look for them next time I head over there!

God bless,
Brenda

j said...

Of Course! I'll definitely pray.

Jennifer

Dawn said...

I've been checking in on you regularly to see if you have an update. I pray all is going well and that "no news is good news!"

Blessings! Dawn

j said...

Hope that all is well.

Be blessed.

Jen

Brenda said...

Hope everything is all right with you. Still pray for your SIL.
God bless,
Brenda :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my...I will be praying for your sister-in-law and the nephew-to-be!!